Saturday, January 5, 2008

checking in

Currently I am in the director's office of Our Lady of the Apostles Hospital in Jos Sister Mary would be that director. I only have time for a short note to contact the rest of the world back home, as it seems this lady is a very busy lady. Well, she is the director here of a 200 bed hospital and she runs it with an iron fist and with much laughter and joking and opinions. A very interesting lady she is.

Today I will be going to the village, Kaduna. I have also heard it refered to as Zankwana. They weren't going to take me there but for a short visit but I insisted. I want to take most of my time there I told them. So, I will stay there till Wednesday supposedly--Nigerian expectation of course. There is no power or running water there. But I am ready for it. If I have any complaints thus far is that I am treated too well. I want to take my dinner with Mamma Putt. I want to take my rest under a tree. I want to wash in cold water. And I nearly lost this post due to power outage. I wonder what the sergeons are doing?

No comments: